1701 W. Atlantic Ave
is celebrating 5 years in business! Instead of doing one big party,
we're keeping the party going for 5 whole days! 5 days for 5 years -
delicious beers, celebrations, food, games, and fun.
Check out the schedule below:
Wednesday, November 28: Anniversary Trivia Party Against Saltwater Staff (7-10pm)
- See if you can outsmart our Saltwater teams! Play against our Founders, Tasting Room Staff, and Brewhouse Staff.
- Special Releases: Series of Gose style beers
- Food Truck: Ceasar's BBQ (4-10pm)
Thursday, November 29: Movember Charity Fundraiser with Delray Beach Fire Rescue (6-11pm)
- It's No Shave November, and we're hosting a Charity Night with the Delray Fire Department. Come help raise money for a good cause...and if we raise enough, our bearded Co-Founder Dustin will shave his beard and we'll live stream it on Facebook!
- Special Release: King Cow Imperial Milk Stout
- Food Truck: THAT VEGAN FOOD TRUCK (4-10pm)
Friday, November 30: Wood Aged Beer Tap Takeover (12pm-12am)
- To keep in tune with the traditional wooden themed 5 year anniversary gift, we will have a tap takeover with ALL wood and barrel aged special releases!
- Food Truck: Gastro Geeks (4-10pm)
- Live Music: The Holidazed (6-9pm)
- Current Tap List (more to be added): Rye Barrel Sable Saison, Rum Barrel Sable Saison, Cognac Oak Stave Maris The Lost Sea Otter, Bourbon Cedar Sea Cow (2017), Rum Barrel Aged Carrick, The Black Current (2017), Tequila Oak Stave Don’t Get Confused, Wild Seas Batch 4, French Oak Stave Stinger, French Oak Stave Wee Heavy Otter, Nitro Cognac Oak Stave Sea Cow
Saturday, December 1: 5 Year Anniversary Celebration
- Join us for the main event! Special releases, live music, food trucks, vendor tents, raffle and games.
- Tour our brewhouse, meet the brewers, and drink a special set of beers amongst the brew equipment.
- Vendor tents and another round of special releases outside the brewery.
- LocAle-adas in the Beer Garden! LocAle cans dipped in hot sauce with a spice rim
- Special Releases TBA
- Food Trucks: Gastro Geeks (12-6pm); Outofmanycafe Foodtruck (4-11pm)
- Live Music: Chucka Riddim (4-7pm)
Sunday, December 2: BBQ Brunch & Steel Drums
- Nurse those hangovers and come eat tasty BBQ from the smoker, plus live music, and more special releases. Mimosas, beermosas, and barbecue galore!
- Help us kick the kegs with what is left from Saturday's celebrations.
- All Saltwater beer available on growler fills throughout the day (while supplies last)
- Food Truck: Ceasar's BBQ (1-7pm)
- Live Music: Steel Drums with Keith Barbie (3-6pm)
Wooden sunglasses and special 5 year anniversary t-shirts will be available for sale all week too!