313 NE 3rd Street
SANCTIONED Exhibiting artist CHNK will guide students through the basics of spray paint techniques. Try your hand at different caps, spray styles, layering, color, and spray effects. Create a design on the wall of canvas, and at the end of class take home your portion of the “Wall”.
- All materials will be provided
- This is an outdoor workshop
- It is recommended to wear clothing that you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- This workshop is for ages 16+
- Registration must be completed through Eventbrite.com
- Space is limited!
CHNK's studio work is Influenced by graffiti Aesthetics, urban culture, classic comic books and Letter structure his work is a blend of contemporary emotion and graphic illustrations portraying current situations in his life. CHNK’s work consist of spray paint, acrylic, inks, enamels, textiles and found objects